Monday, January 10, 2011

OTL: My Very Own Laundry Center

Originally submitted at CSN Stores


Features:
  • Includes 6 accessories: two removable baskets, a flip-up ironing board, an iron and three hangers
  • Three working control knobs
  • Colorful label sheet
  • No assembly required
  • For ages 2 and up

Cute kid's toy
By Angela D. from Indianapolis, IN on 1/10/2011
4out of 5
We ordered this quite a while ago but didn't put it together until Christmas eve as it was a gift for our daughter. My husband said it was very easy to put together and seems quite sturdy. The only problem is that the piece to hold the ironing board up comes off more easily than it should.

Our daughter enjoys washing her doll clothes and blankets and doing laundry just like mommy. I just wish the unit was a little taller/larger because I'm afraid she will out grow it faster than we expected.

I received a promotional code from CSN Stores that I used to partially cover the cost of this product in exchange for this review. All opinions expressed here are entirely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please share your thoughts with me :-)